Monday, August 25, 2008

My new Flip Ultra

My new Flip Ultracame today. Didn't get much chance to play with it other than to just fire it up and make sure it works. Took a video of my shamefully messy desk (reorganizing office, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.) and posted up on vimeo, youtube and 12seconds.tv to try them out. Youtube publishing is the only one of those included with the software on the Flip.


My Messy Desk from ronbo on Vimeo.




My Messy Desk on 12seconds.tv

The waterproof caseand handlebar attachmentfor my motorcycle didn't arrive. The reason I bought the Flip was to have a cheaper camcorder I could use on my bikes or in other situations where I didn't want to drag along my MiniDV camcorder but wanted a little better quality than my cellphone or point & shoot would provide.

We'll see if I actually use it.

Edit: Added flickr. Forgot they are taking video now, too.

No comments: