Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Felmyst Down

Warning, geeky Warcraft-related post follows:

Reforged continues the assault on the Sunwell by downing Felmyst. I was unfortunately sitting out for this fight, so Mstree's not in the kill shot and I forgot note the loot that dropped (other than the druid boot token Kowchoo won ;) ).
My excitement came later in the night when we decided to go back to Black Temple and take down Illidan again, just for grins (thanks to another guild's ID, we didn't have to clear any other trash or bosses.)
Only one of our normal druid fireproof bear tanks was online, and two are needed, so I had to spend some of those badges I'd been saving for my new DPS staff and instead get some epic fire resist gear. For my 100 badges, I got the Inferno Hardened Boots, Chestguard, Gloves and Leggings. Together with some random FR pieces I already had, I was good to go.
Thankfully the fight was a one-shot. I don't ever want to be the guy that wipes a raid, and it's pretty easy to do that when tanking the Flames of Azzinoth in the Illidan encounter. Luckily I normally get to watch the fireproof bears do their thing up close and I got to watch as Navid learned the encounter a couple of weeks ago, so I was able to stumble my way through without noobing it up too badly.
So, long story short, I've already got my FR gear for the Eredar Twins fight, but now I need a few more badges before I can get the new weapon I've been saving up for.

No comments: