Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Dammit, Jim, I'm a doctor, not a bartender!

More sad news, Star Trek: The Experience at the Las Vegas Hilton is closing down this September due to low attendance.

Helena and Therese at Quark's Bar

I've never gone to the actual 'Experience', I think it was about $50 last time I was there, but I have spent many a shore leave in the no-cover Quark's Bar, drinking my share of 'drinks from the future...future...future...'(tm), and I may have bought a Borg sippy cup or two in the gift shop.

Warp Core Breach

So, if you're itching to get your Trek on, best make plans to get there this summer.

What's going to happen to all the unemployed Klingons? You know it won't end well. "baQa'! There is no honor in this unemployment check, You pathetic mak'dar!"

Who Says Klingons Don't Know How to Party?

From [Trekmovie]

No comments: